About Immediate Medical & its History
Immediate Medical is owned by Graydon Norton who has more than a decade of extensive experience in the emergency medical industry.
Immediate Medical is a private emergency and non-transportation ambulance service as well as an events medical management service. The company offers all medical and emergency ambulance transportations and inter-facility transfers.
The healthcare professionals that facilitate Immediate Medical have extensive experience in pre- and post-hospital transportation, and a wide range of emergency situations, as well as event management. This experience allows the company to specialise in the services we provide to the community and our clients.
Who We Are
All Immediate Medical’s staff members are registered with the Health Profession’s Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and are selected to join the transportation and events departments.
- Intermediate Life Support Practitioner
- Registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa
- International Trauma Life Support
- EMS experience since 2000 (Zimbabwe, Botswana Namibia, West and Central Africa)
- Awarded Flight Medic of the Year for the Vodacom / Netcare911 Rescue Helicopter 2007/2008
- Tactical Medic and Management in the Northern Cape for a national security company
- Owned, managed and ran previous emergency services